College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
News and Events
Department of Criminal Justice News
Radford University is undergoing a significant amount of change this academic year and one of the changes is an entirely new concept – a social media Watch Center in the new College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) building.
The guiding principle behind the planning and subsequent construction of the new College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) building was to design learning spaces that would simulate professional work environments Radford students will enter following graduation. One unique space at Radford University is the courtroom located in the new CHBS building.
The Emergency Operations Center is a unique learning and professional space inside the new CHBS building. The new College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) building at Radford University was designed with learning spaces that simulate professional work environments and tools that the local community can utilize.
Radford University has been designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE-CDE) by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).