College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Festival
At Radford University, students may major in criminal justice to earn a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree. Students may also complete a minor in conservation law enforcement, crime analysis, criminal justice and/or forensic studies.
Follow the links below to learn more about undergraduate criminal justice programs.
Click here to access resources for current undergraduate students, including course descriptions, advising information, and more.
Major in Criminal Justice
Learn more about the criminal justice major.
Minor in Criminal Justice
Learn more about the minor in Criminal Justice.
Minor in Forensic Studies
Learn more about the interdisciplinary minor in Forensic Studies.
Minor in Conservation Law Enforcement
Learn more about the minor in Conservation Law Enforcement.
Minor in Crime Analysis
Learn more about the minor in Crime Analysis.
Living and Learning Community (LLC) for Incoming Freshmen (Radford Campus)
Learn more about the Criminal Justice LLC.
B.S. in Criminal Justice 2+2 Program
The 2+2 program offers a unique opportunity for Virginia Western Community College students to complete a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice in Roanoke.
Learn more about law advising.