Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Departments & Programs
News & Events
Seven Radford University nursing students and faculty explored international healthcare during a 23-day study abroad experience to South Korea and Taiwan.
Almost 150 children, family members, members of the Roanoke-area Scottish Rite fraternity joined Radford students and faculty in the Kyle Hall Multi-purpose room on July 11, 2019 for a celebration to cap the 2019 Summer Rite Care season of camps for children with communications challenges.
Two programs in the Waldron College of Health and Human Services (WCHHS) have earned recognition by HealthGrad.com as top programs in Virginia.
Central to the role of nurses as a health care provider is patient education.
President Brian O. Hemphill met with more than 50 Radford University staff and faculty in the Hurlburt Student Center Combination Room on May 7 to review the progress of the impending merger between Radford and Jefferson College of Health Sciences.
The Waldron College of Health and Human Services (WCHHS) community will convene for its fifth annual Interprofessional Symposium and Expo (IPS&E) on April 10 in Heth Hall.