Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Departments & Programs
News & Events
At a ceremony on April 14 in Kyle Hall, Radford University nursing students were inducted into the Epsilon Psi chapter of the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
The Radford University Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders (COSD) was featured at the Speech-Language-Hearing Association of Virginia (SHAV) annual conference.
The Waldron College of Health and Human Services (WCHHS) community will convene for its fifth annual Interprofessional Symposium and Expo (IPS&E) on April 10 in Heth Hall.
More than 50 senior nursing students participated in a wide-ranging mock disaster drill at Selu Observatory and Conservancy on Feb. 28.
Radford University will be a satellite location for a statewide nursing conference on the public health crisis of opioid and heroin abuse.
Students and professors share experiences with local media.
Radford’s Roanoke and Radford School of Nursing programs have been rated the No. 2 and No. 8-ranked nursing programs in Virginia respectively.
Crysta Guynn converted a summer experience into her first-ever publication.
Radford University professors provided their expertise to a variety of media outlets.