College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
Facilities and Activities
The Department of Criminal Justice utilizes several specialized spaces on campus and numerous activities to encourage student learning.
- Courtroom Classroom - this space houses a mock courtroom with judge's bench, witness stand, prosecution and defense tables, and jury box. Technology in the room includes display monitors for presenting evidence and cameras to monitor/record activities in the courtroom for evaluation and presentation after mock trials are completed.
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC) -
- Forensic Lab Classroom -
- Deer Decoy - Local media coverage of the deer decoy.
- Dispatch Simulator - University Relations coverage of students using the simulator.
- Use of Force Simulator - Local media coverage of students using the simulator.
- Mock Crime Scene - Local media coverage of students working a mock crime scene.
- Virginia Department of Fire Programs Burn Trailer - Local media coverage of students using the trailer.