College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
News and Events
Department of Criminal Justice News
Thomas Armel has known what he wants to be since he was 7 years old: a police officer.
Students in criminal justice and political science had a unique opportunity in late April to collaborate in a response to a mock disaster.
Students in Radford University’s criminal justice program have the opportunity to practice being a 9-1-1 dispatcher using the same equipment that is used to train professional dispatchers.
Students at Radford University entered the aftermath of raging fire as they took part in a unique arson investigation exercise.
The Prelaw Society at Radford University hosted Victoria N. Pearson, deputy attorney general for the Commonwealth of Virginia, who spoke with prospective law students at Radford University on April 18 in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences.
The Highlander family can be characterized as a group that consistently shows strength, unity and a strong sense of support. This was evident recently when Virginia State Police Trooper Lucas B. Dowell was killed in the line of duty.
Criminal Justice Associate Professor Luke William Hunt spoke with two media outlets and analyzed the recent developments in the Russia investigation.
In a collaborative event, students from the Department of Criminal Justice and the School of Communication tackled the experience of a press conference with the goal of effectively delivering information to the media and to the public.
Drones bring about thoughts of Sci-Fi classics, such as Terminator, which had SkyNet using drones to search for and gather people.
Department of Criminal Justice Announcements