College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Initiatives
Welcome to Women's and Gender Studies Program!
The Women's and Gender Studies program at Radford University consists of an Interdisciplinary Minor, Women's History Month, the Women's Studies Club and a variety of programs hosted across campus throughout the year.
The Women's and Gender Studies minor provides an interdisciplinary and global perspective on women, their contributions to society, the effects of systemic inequalities on their lives, and their activism to create social change. For more information check Women's and Gender Studies REAL Curriculum.
Established in March 2006, the Women's Studies Club's mission is to create a more positive environment, promoting justice and equality for all people regardless of class, ethnicity, gender, race, religious beliefs, sex, or sexuality.
For more information contact the Club faculty advisor Dr. Zehui Dai
The Safe Zone at Radford University program has multiple functions: 1. It creates allies for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and queer members of our community. 2. It confronts homophobia and challenges heterosexism. 3. It is a resource for all students, faculty, and staff, continues education on LGBTQ issues, and above all, creates a safe, welcoming, and comfortable place for LGBTQ people on the Radford University campus and in the surrounding community.
To join the listserve, please contact Dr. Michele Ren.