College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Departments & Programs
News & Events
The pride of Virginia’s youth convened on June 23 at Radford University for the Summer Residential Governor’s School for Visual and Performing Arts and Humanities.
Thomas Armel has known what he wants to be since he was 7 years old: a police officer.
While it has not always been easy and there have been trying circumstances, Joseph chooses to see positivity in his experiences. “It has a bit of a happy ending. All it takes is to care and be honest.”
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) celebrated its top scholars at the 2019 Dean’s Scholars Awards ceremony on April 19.
Highlander pride was on full display during Radford University’s Spring 2019 Commencement Weekend.
Students in criminal justice and political science had a unique opportunity in late April to collaborate in a response to a mock disaster.
Psi Chi, the Psychology Honors Society at Radford University, celebrated 40 years on campus with a special induction ceremony in April.
Students in Radford University’s criminal justice program have the opportunity to practice being a 9-1-1 dispatcher using the same equipment that is used to train professional dispatchers.