College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Departments & Programs
Calendar of Events
An original 4’x 6’ drawing by Tina Butterfield ‘07 was recently purchased by the state of New Mexico for $35,000 and will be permanently displayed in the Hobbs Allied Health Nursing Building at New Mexico Junior College.
As seniors in the College of Visual and Performing Arts graduate, they leave behind great memories, experiences and valuable life lessons, while simultaneously starting a new chapter as Radford University alumni.
Radford University’s Community of Artists offers first-year and transfer art students the benefit of a living-learning community that promotes interdisciplinary work among different artistic disciplines.
On Friday, December 6, 2019, the Department of Music will present “A Christmas Carol: Songs and Readings of the Dickens Classic.”
The Radford Singers, an ensemble group in the Department of Music, has been invited to participate in the National Concert Women’s Chorus at Carnegie Hall in New York City in February of 2020.