College of Graduate Studies and Research
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Welcome to Admissions in the College of Graduate Studies and Research at Radford University. We appreciate your interest in our graduate programs of study. Please read the information provided below and email us or phone (540) 831-5431 if we can be of further assistance to you in the admissions process.
- Apply Online
- Communication Sciences and Disorders Applicants click here for CSDCAS
- Physical Therapy Applicants click here for PTCAS
- Dates & Deadlines
- Testing Information
- International Requirements
Applicants for graduate admissions may apply online or complete and submit a paper application with supporting documentation. The application packet is available for download in PDF Format. The application packet is used by degree-seeking, non-degree, and international applicants and all applications require payment of a non-refundable fee ($50). If you prefer that we mail you an application packet, please e-mail or phone (540) 831-5431. An official transcript from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended must be submitted.
Applicant files are forwarded to the appropriate department for evaluation and a recommendation regarding admission. The final decision on admission rests with the dean of the College of Graduate Studies and Research.