College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
What is a humanities lab and why do we need one?
How do we live humane lives in an often inhumane world? The humanities help us learn possible answers to this and other tough questions. Today’s students care about the big problems addressed by the humanities, but also want practical application and group action. We need everyone involved in addressing these issues.
The Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab is committed to fostering community facing, applied, multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary, humanities-informed approaches to solving complex problems. Together.
We welcome you to engage in these endeavors and co-create with us.