College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- SMART Lab
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
What is a humanities lab and why do we need one?
How do we live humane lives in an often inhumane world? The humanities help us learn possible answers to this and other tough questions. Today’s students care about the big problems addressed by the humanities, but also want practical application and group action. We need everyone involved in addressing these issues.
The Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab is committed to fostering community facing, applied, multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary, humanities-informed approaches to solving complex problems. Together.
We welcome you to engage in these endeavors and co-create with us.