College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
News and Events
Department of Criminal Justice News
Radford University Criminal Justice Professors Riane Bolin and Egan Green are teaching a class in a nontraditional setting: inside a jail.
Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice Luke William Hunt recently appeared on two media outlets.
Media covers Radford's Class of '22 move-in
Radford University welcomed the new freshmen class on Aug. 23 when move-in began on a perfect Thursday morning.
Radford University students, faculty featured in media outlets
Over the last four years, former FBI Special Agent and current Radford University Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice Luke William Hunt wrote a book about the philosophical underpinnings of contemporary police practices and policies.
Radford University faculty, staff and students have been featured in various media outlets this summer.
He’s worked with the Roanoke Police Department and the Virginia State Police – and most of the three-letter agencies in the United States.
Criminal justice and political science students at Radford University left Roanoke via train to the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C.
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) celebrated 12 outstanding seniors with family, faculty and friends at the CHBS Graduation Reception on May 4.