College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
News and Events
Department of Criminal Justice News
Radford University Criminal Justice Assistant Professor Luke William Hunt, a former FBI Special Agent, appeared in-studio at WFXR 21/27 on Good Day Virginia to discuss recent developments in the Russia Investigation.
To kick off the 2018-2019 academic year, Jack Call, professor of Criminal Justice, and Pam Jackson, professor of Psychology, received the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Outstanding Teaching Award and the Outstanding Research Award, respectively.
Police have been working for years to identify patterns of micro-crime hotspots and debating response. Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice Roberto Santos, a former police commander, said that response to these events can reduce crime by about 20 percent.
For the fall 2018 Prelaw Society event, Allison Kidd-Miller, assistant director of the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division, National Courts Section, visited with prospective law students at Radford University on Oct. 23 in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences.
Radford University students and faculty appeared on various media outlets over the past week.
Radford University senior Mashail Alghamdi was featured on two media outlets about her historic appearance at New York Fashion Week and Criminal Justice Assistant Professor Luke William Hunt was featured on a radio show.
Radford University Criminal Justice Professors Riane Bolin and Egan Green are teaching a class in a nontraditional setting: inside a jail.
Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice Luke William Hunt recently appeared on two media outlets.
Media covers Radford's Class of '22 move-in
Radford University welcomed the new freshmen class on Aug. 23 when move-in began on a perfect Thursday morning.