College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
News and Events
Department of Criminal Justice News
Two impactful College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences alumni were honored for their achievements in a special ceremony on October 25, 2019 as part of Homecoming Weekend celebrations.
The Department of Criminal Justice, housed within Radford University’s College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences, will host a varied panel of professionals to provide insight into the first ‘no body’ homicide conviction in Virginia. It will include those directly involved with the investigation, prosecution and defense and will take place on October 28, 2019 beginning at 6 p.m. in Preston Hall’s Bondurant Auditorium.
The Fall 2019 Prelaw Society event at Radford University is known for bringing in top-notch speakers, and by bringing in Donald W. Martin Jr., J.D., the tradition continued on September 17.
Ricky Jackson is not your typical guest speaker. At the time of his exoneration, Jackson was the longest-serving person to be fully exonerated of all crimes. On Oct. 2, Jackson visited the Radford University campus to share his personal journey with students, faculty and staff in the packed auditorium of McGuffey Hall.
Department of Criminal Justice Announcements