College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of Political Science
- School of Communication
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of English
Radford University's Department of English offers undergraduate and graduate programs in English, Professional and Technical Writing, Creative Writing and English Education for grades 6-12.
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Radford University Professor of English Justin Askins, Ph.D., established The 500 Club as a way to unite a community of people willing to do their share to keep hiking trails clean and preserve the Earth’s natural beauty.
Professor of English Rick Van Noy’s book “Sudden Spring: Stories of Adaptation in Climate-Changed South” is among the Best Environmental Books in Nonfiction according to a recent list compiled by BookRiot.com.
In a project spanning nearly six years, Professor of English Jolanta Wawrzycka, Ph.D., recently published a full translation of James Joyce’s book of poetry, “Chamber Music,” in the style of the original 1907 publication.