College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
Radford University's Department of English offers undergraduate and graduate programs in English, Professional and Technical Writing, Creative Writing and English Education for grades 6-12.
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Professor of English Rick Van Noy’s book “Sudden Spring: Stories of Adaptation in Climate-Changed South” is among the Best Environmental Books in Nonfiction according to a recent list compiled by BookRiot.com.
In a project spanning nearly six years, Professor of English Jolanta Wawrzycka, Ph.D., recently published a full translation of James Joyce’s book of poetry, “Chamber Music,” in the style of the original 1907 publication.
Associate Professor of English Amy Rubens, Ph.D., who is also currently serving as the inaugural Presidential Fellow, contributed to the textbook “Research Methods in Health Humanities," which was recently published by the Oxford University Press.