College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Festival
Radford University's Department of English offers undergraduate and graduate programs in English, Professional and Technical Writing, Creative Writing and English Education for grades 6-12.
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
In recognition of their distinguished academic reputations, Radford University’s Office of the Provost has awarded three faculty members the university’s highest honor.
Radford University students, faculty and staff celebrated the life and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. on Monday, Jan. 17, with a day of service throughout the Radford, Roanoke and New River Valley communities.
If you’re a James Joyce fan, tune in to the “With Good Reason” radio program this week to hear Radford University Professor of English Jolanta Wawrzycka, Ph.D., speak about the Irish author’s route through Bloomsday in Dublin.