REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
FIRST, TELL US ABOUT YOU!
THEN, GET TO KNOW US!
We know it's easy to meet our admissions counselors as they visit high schools and attend college fairs, but there are many faces that make up our team. Take a few minutes to meet everyone on the Radford University Admissions team.
VISIT OUR CAMPUS COMMUNITIES
Exploring our campus locations is a great way to get a real sense of the Radford University community. You and your family have several options, including both in-person and virtual formats:
- Take a student-led guided walking tour of our beautiful main campus and state-of-the-art facilities in Radford, Va.;
- Attend virtual open houses for a more in-depth look at main campus resources and student programs; or
- Join us for a virtual campus info session, including specialized sessions especially for transfer students, to learn more about the application process.
- You can also check out the available options for visiting Radford University Carilion (RUC) in Roanoke, Va. which offers health science students a hospital-based environment.
PAYING FOR COLLEGE
"I love the faculty and professors of my program. Whether I need a recommendation for an internship, a job or grad school, I know they are willing to help me."
“When I first came here I didn’t even know what I wanted to do with my life…I’m so glad that I came here and made that decision. I think I knew from the beginning this is my home.”
WHAT MAKES RADFORD SPECIAL?
As a recently admitted student, we want to ensure that you have all of the information you need for this important transition.
- Pay your deposit
- Register for Quest - New Student Orientation
- Submit your housing application
- Review and accept your financial aid
- Submit your final transcripts
- and more!