NEXT STEPS TO BECOMING A HIGHLANDER
FIRST, TELL US ABOUT YOU!
THEN, GET TO KNOW US!
We know it's easy to meet our admissions counselors as they visit high schools and attend college fairs, but there are many faces that make up our team. Take a few minutes to meet everyone on the Radford University Admissions team.
READY? NOW, APPLY ONLINE!
If you are a new or transfer student interested in taking classes on our main campus in Radford, Va., or you want to pursue your education in a healthcare program at our Roanoke location, you're in the right place!
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF MAIN CAMPUS
VISIT OUR CAMPUS COMMUNITIES
Exploring our campus locations is a great way to get a real sense of the Radford University community. You and your family have several options, including both in-person and virtual formats:
- Take a student-led guided walking tour of our beautiful main campus and state-of-the-art facilities in Radford, Va.;
- Attend virtual open houses for a more in-depth look at main campus resources and student programs; or
- Join us for a virtual campus info session, including specialized sessions especially for transfer students, to learn more about the application process.
- You can also check out the available options for visiting Radford University Carilion (RUC) in Roanoke, Va. which offers health science students a hospital-based environment.
PAYING FOR COLLEGE
"I have received so much support from all aspects of campus. My professors have been on my side 100 percent."
"Everyone here comes together to help each other out when we can, and that makes me proud to be a Highlander."
WHAT MAKES RADFORD SPECIAL?
READY TO APPLY ONLINE? WE ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU!
Discover your passions in our dynamic, diverse campus communities.
Enjoy exploring a vibrant surrounding area to our main campus located in Radford, Va., that offers more than 100 academic programs across six colleges.
Or start your journey in our downtown Roanoke, Va., location that offers rigorous real-world learning experiences to students pursuing degrees in the health sciences.
As a recently admitted student, we want to ensure that you have all of the information you need for this important transition.
- Pay your deposit
- Register for Quest - New Student Orientation
- Submit your housing application
- Review and accept your financial aid
- Submit your final transcripts
- and more!