Fall 2021 Housing Application Information
Current Student Housing Sign Up Dates
- February 1st: Priority application opens! Be sure to apply in order to select your own room for next fall. You'll also need to create your roommate group at this time.
- February 15th: Priority application closes. Also, be sure to have your roommate group created to be able to select a room for everyone!
- February 20th: Your selection timeslots will be sent out! Timeslots are allocated to priority applicants based on class standing.
- February 25th - March 1st: Online room selection is open for Priority Applicants only - all others will be assigned by Housing & Residential Life.
New Student Housing Sign Up Dates
- February 1st: Application open date
- April 1st: Open Date for Roommate Search & Selection Process - This is when you are able to start looking for and requesting roommates
- June 1st: Roommate Priority Deadline
The Fall 2021 Resident Assistant (RA) application is now open! Applications will be accepted until February 21, 2021. We encourage all who are interested to apply. The start date of this role if offered a position would be early August 2021.
When you live on campus at Radford University, you have easy access to the library, student center, study groups and career services. Learning communities connect you with students with similar interests or academic goals, community service activities help you get involved, and you’ll find leadership opportunities in your building and all over campus. Plus, because college is a transition, you’ll have access to a professional staff, including student health and counseling.
Get the full university experience and enjoy the freedoms of being an on-campus resident, too.
Facts & Figures
Campus housing at Radford University is more than just a place to rest your head. It provides community. Living, learning and growing on campus adds an incredible dimension to your education that’s hard to match. Research shows students who live on campus average grades that are 30 percent better than their peers who commute or live off campus. Plus, you don't have to worry about lease agreements, finding parking, or utility bills and rent checks.
At Radford University, students live in modern residence halls with the amenities and comforts of home. Our residential community consists of 15 residence halls and additional apartment spaces for upper-class students. Our residence halls range in size from 120 to nearly 900 students. Many of our residence halls have been renovated and every room has utilities, cable and internet included and laundry facilities are conveniently located in each hall.
Explore Radford University's residence halls and apartments, view features and floor plans, and find out how to make on campus housing your home.
We’re excited that you’ll be living on campus, and we look forward to sharing all the details you will need as you transition into Radford life.
To help make your transition to college life as smooth as possible, move-in information will be readily available for all students. Don’t forget to check your Radford email frequently so you don’t miss important emails – like roommate selection.
Check out all the details on what you need to know before and when you arrive.
Your Housing Application
You’re almost home.
We’re so glad you’re ready to apply for campus housing. Review our process before starting your application.
Get Radford University's latest room and board rates, learn about room assignments and find out what accommodations are available to make Radford University housing accessible to you.