College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Festival
The Psychology Department of Radford's College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences provides quality instruction in psychology—at the undergraduate and graduate levels—for careers in a broad range of settings. Read more »
News and Announcements
Over 200 students participated in the 12th annual Waldron College lnterprofessional Case Study Activity on Nov. 4, 2022. Students from communication sciences and disorders, counseling psychology, physical therapy, nursing, occupational therapy and social work programs collaborated on the case of Rosa Garcia, a sixth-grader whose family survived a fire, but face a long road to recovery and return to normal.
"I wanted to teach at a school that focuses on teaching, said Katie Arnold, Ph.D. "That's what I care about and that's what Radford University cares about, too." The combination of teaching both undergraduate students and master's program students are some of the many reasons Dr. Arnold loves Radford University.
Francis C. Dane, Ph.D., capped off his long career in higher education with a teaching and research position in the Department of Psychology at Radford University Carilion. Though his tenure there was short compared to some of his other postings, he found it a good and productive time.
Radford University graduate programs recognized in U.S. News & World Report 2023 Graduate Schools rankings »
Radford University’s commitment to educating students on the graduate level has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report with its 2023 U.S. News Best Graduate Schools rankings. Ten graduate academic programs in five schools and colleges are included in the rankings.
Highlighting notable mentions of Radford University faculty and students from local, regional, national and international news outlets.
The Work Place is a new space on campus for I/O Psychology master’s students to meet with clients on project work, gather for classes and meet in-person or virtually with the program’s successful alumni.