College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- SMART Lab
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
The Psychology Department of Radford's College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences provides quality instruction in psychology—at the undergraduate and graduate levels—for careers in a broad range of settings. Read more »
News and Announcements
Highlighting notable mentions of Radford University faculty and students from local, regional, national and international news outlets.
Distinguished College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences faculty recognized for their accomplishments »
Three College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) faculty members were recently honored for their dedication to teaching, research and service.
At the start of the fall 2019 semester, three College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) faculty members were honored for their dedication to teaching, research and service.
Radford University’s renowned Counseling Psychology (Psy.D.) program received a Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) grant totaling $940,178 to improve the health of underserved communities by strengthening the health workforce and connecting skilled professionals to those communities.
While it has not always been easy and there have been trying circumstances, Joseph chooses to see positivity in his experiences. “It has a bit of a happy ending. All it takes is to care and be honest.”
Psi Chi, the Psychology Honors Society at Radford University, celebrated 40 years on campus with a special induction ceremony in April.
Located in a discrete multi-room suite in the Psychology Department, the Center for Assessment and Psychological Services (CAPS) offers advanced clinical training opportunities for psychology graduate students.