College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
The Psychology Department of Radford's College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences provides quality instruction in psychology—at the undergraduate and graduate levels—for careers in a broad range of settings. Read more »
News and Announcements
Radford University announced the five faculty members that won the 2018 Dalton Eminent Scholar Awards.
To kick off the 2018-2019 academic year, Jack Call, professor of Criminal Justice, and Pam Jackson, professor of Psychology, received the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Outstanding Teaching Award and the Outstanding Research Award, respectively.
Radford University commemorated the beginning of the 2018-19 academic year on Aug. 23 by welcoming returning and new faculty and staff, celebrating successes of the previous year and looking ahead to a bright future.
Radford University welcomed the new freshmen class on Aug. 23 when move-in began on a perfect Thursday morning.
Radford University faculty, staff and students have been featured in various media outlets this summer.
In 2016, Radford University received a grant to expand training positions for psychology doctoral students in integrated care facilities in the region. Now in its third year, the grant continues to enhance psychological care at the partnered facilities.
Just down U.S. 11 in Christiansburg, Radford University students in the Doctor of Psychology in Counseling Psychology program work hands-on with clients at the Community Health Center.
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) celebrated 12 outstanding seniors with family, faculty and friends at the CHBS Graduation Reception on May 4.
More than 250 Radford University graduate students were hooded in a special ceremony inside of the Dedmon Center on May 4 surrounded by their family, friends, professors and mentors.