College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
The following links provide information and resources for current and future students who are active military or veterans:
The University Registrar's Office provides information for all veteran benefits and their dependents. We process all official certification of enrollment and program changes to the Department of Veterans Affairs in Buffalo, N.Y.
Radford University will consider for transfer credit only those credits earned from a regionally accredited college or university as recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), as well as military service at levels consistent with the American Council on Education (ACE) Guide to the Evaluation of Education Experiences in the Armed Services. Additional information can be found on their page and the Joint Services Transcript Evaluation Form can be found here.
The University maintains a Military Resource Center to assist veterans and dependants. Their services include transition coaches and veteran student organizations.
The Department currently offers our Graduate Program completely online.