College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
The Department of Criminal Justice is hosting a study abroad trip to Ireland during Maymester 2020. Additional information is located in the flyer below. Please visit the Center for Global Education and Engagement website to apply. Contact Dr. Bakhitah Abdul-Ra'uf or Dr. 'Shawn Smith for more information. The deadline to apply is October 31.
Previous Criminal Justice Study Abroad Trips
In the summer of 2016 and 2017, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored study abroad trips to Ireland.
In the summer of 2013, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad program in Finland. Click here for pictures from the trip!
In the summer of 2009, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad program in England.
In the summer of 2005, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad trip to New Zealand.
In the summer of 2004, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad trip to London, England. Students also spent a few days in Paris.