College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- Wicked Initiatives
The Department of Criminal Justice periodically hostes study abroad trips to visit and learn about criminal justice systems in other countries during the Maymester term. Contact the Criminal Justice Department for more information and/or visit the Center for Global Education and Engagement website for more information about applying for study abroad programs.
Previous Criminal Justice Study Abroad Trips
In the summers of 2016, 2017, and 2021, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored study abroad trips to Ireland.
In the summer of 2013, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad program in Finland.
In the summer of 2009, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad program in England.
In the summer of 2005, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad trip to New Zealand.
In the summer of 2004, the Criminal Justice Department sponsored a study abroad trip to London, England. Students also spent a few days in Paris.