College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
Welcome to the Department of Political Science at Radford University. We are a department that is dedicated to teaching, research, service, and public engagement at the local, state, national, and international arenas. We offer both a BA and BS in Political Science, featuring concentrations in Public Affairs; Law, Justice, and Society; and Foreign and National Security Policy. In addition to the major, we offer minors in Political Science, International Studies, and Leadership. We are dedicated to high impact teaching practices. Classes feature simulations, writing and revision, collaboration, and community engagement. Clubs include Model United Nations and the Political Science Society. Please explore our website to learn more about Political Science at Radford.
Outstanding POSC Students
Political science students participated in Advocacy Day and had the opportunity to meet state senators and delegates at the Virginia Legislature to lobby for higher education and the interests of the Radford University community.
Members of Radford University's Model United Nations Club participated in the Southern Regional Model United Nations on March 30-April 1.
Political science major Elliot Smith learned new perspectives while studying politics abroad in Chile.