University COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard for Spring 2022 Reporting
The University’s COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard reflects the strong commitment of our students, faculty and staff to the health and well-being of our campus community. With the start of the Spring 2022 semester, data shows that our Highlander Family is unwavering in their care and consideration of not only themselves but each other. In observation of Governor Youngkin’s Executive Directive Number Two: Ensuring Privacy Protections and Individual Rights of Executive Branch Employees that went into effect on January 15, 2022, employee vaccination status is no longer being collected. The fall semester showed the vaccination rates of our campus community remained consistently high. The data shown below serves as the dashboard update for the semester.
STUDENTS FULLY OR PARTIALLY VACCINATED**
STUDENTS NOT VACCINATED*
EMPLOYEES FULLY OR PARTIALLY VACCINATED
EMPLOYEES NOT VACCINATED
* Student’s medical and religious exemptions are counted among the unvaccinated.
- Total number of students taking in-person classes is 6,197
- Total number of students receiving the vaccine is 5,407; fully vaccinated is 5,359 and partially vaccinated is 48
- Total number of students not receiving the vaccine is 790; receiving a medical or religious exemption is 554 and 236 students have not provided data
- Total number of employees is 1,548
- Total number of employees fully vaccinated is 1,363 and partially vaccinated is 3
- Total number of employees not vaccinated is 84 and 98 employees have not provided data
Data as of January 18, 2022
Posted on January 19, 2022