University COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard for Fall 2021 Reporting
The University COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard for the Fall 2021 semester was initially published on September 7, 2021 and will be updated each Tuesday. Data collection for the fall semester began on June 15, 2021 for students and August 17, 2021 for employees. The dashboard provides details related to COVID-19 vaccination rates. For questions, please contact COVID19@radford.edu.
STUDENTS FULLY OR PARTIALLY VACCINATED
STUDENTS NOT VACCINATED*
EMPLOYEES FULLY OR PARTIALLY VACCINATED
EMPLOYEES NOT VACCINATED
* Student’s medical and religious exemptions are counted among the unvaccinated.
- Total number of students taking in-person classes is 6,799
- Total number of students receiving the vaccine is 5,976; fully vaccinated is 5,836 and partially vaccinated is 140
- Total number of students not receiving the vaccine is 823; receiving a medical or religious exemption is 672 and 151 students have not provided data
- Total number of employees is 1,524
- Total number of employees fully vaccinated is 1,346 and partially vaccinated is 10
- Total number of employees not vaccinated is 102 and 66 employees have not provided data
Data as of September 19, 2021
Posted on September 21, 2021