College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
A group of strength, fitness and conditioning majors did some heavy lifting when Olympic weightlifter Leo Totten taught a certification course on campus during spring break
Whether it's preparing Radford University students for careers as classroom educators or guiding current teachers through avenues of professional development, Smith is passionate and persistent in providing both groups access to a world of resources.
What can you do with 30 minutes? That was the question and challenge Jyotsna Sharman presented to students in her fall semester Community and Cultural Nutrition course at Radford University.
With the opening of the fall semester, Radford University will offer a Graduate Certificate in Gerontology, its first-ever multi-disciplinary graduate-level certificate.
Radford University graduate student Brieanne Hash is the recipient of the first Donna Dunn Memorial Scholarship.