College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
The College of Education and Human Development recognized and honored many of its students during the college's ninth annual awards ceremony May 5 in the Bonnie Hurlburt Auditorium.
Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development is hosting its second annual Global Education Conference. The one-day event is scheduled for Aug. 19 at the university’s Kyle Hall.
Students in Jyotsna Sharman’s “Introduction to Nutrition” honors course shared their knowledge about healthy eating with campus and community groups.
Radford University conferred degrees on 1,887 undergraduate and graduate students at its spring commencement ceremonies May 4-5, culminating with the undergraduate ceremony on Moffett Lawn.
Like spring flowers, hundreds of presentations popped up across campus the week of April 17 during Radford University's Student Engagement Forum.