College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Like spring flowers, hundreds of presentations popped up across campus the week of April 17 during Radford University's Student Engagement Forum.
Six students in Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development teacher preparation program have each been awarded $5,000 scholarships from the Hattie M. Strong Foundation.
Radford University faculty and staff spoke with various media outlets during the past week.
The April 18-20 event, sponsored by the Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarship (OURS), will feature the work of more than 400 students representing a wide variety of fields.
Two outstanding teachers were honored as winners of the McGlothlin Awards for Teaching Excellence at a ceremony April 6 at Radford University's Bondurant Auditorium.