College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University hosted more than 500 in-service and pre-service teachers for the Virginia Council for Teachers of Mathematics (VCTM) annual conference on March 9-10.
Recreation, Parks and Tourism majors recently participated in a five-day workshop to learn to be leaders in the Radford University Adventure Based Learning Experiences (RU ABLE) program.
Abby Jones is devoting many hours over the next two months researching and learning about athletes who suffer concussions while playing in wheelchair basketball leagues.
School children ages 5-11 are invited to spend Saturday mornings in February running, jumping and playing in the Peters Hall gymnasium at Radford University.
Radford University will introduce in the fall 2018 semester the Highlander Research Rookies Program, an initiative designed to provide select freshmen and sophomores an opportunity to collaborate on research projects with the university’s faculty.