College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Named after Radford University’s second President Dr. David Wilbur Peters, Peters Hall was built in 1953 as a physical education facility. The building underwent major renovations and reopened in 2003. Peters Hall now houses several of the academic departments in the College of Education and Human Development including the Department of Counselor Education, the Department of Health and Human Performance, and the School of Teacher Education and Leadership. The College of Visual and Performing Art's Department of Dance is also located in Peters Hall.
Peters Hall Fitness Lab
The Peters Hall Fitness Lab was renovated to allow the Department of Health and Human Performance to simulate both a corporate fitness center and a performance training facility. Though it is used mainly for academic classes, it also houses employee wellness (often called “faculty/staff fitness"). The lab features a variety of equipment and workstations intended to promote healthy movement.
Teaching Resources Center
The mission of the Patricia Langford Roughton Teaching Resources Center (TRC) is to provide instructional, curricular and technological support for students enrolled in teacher education programs, professional education faculty at Radford University and K-12 teachers throughout the Commonwealth. In conjunction with collections in McConnell Library, the Center provides valuable teaching resources and the finest instructional equipment available.
The second floor of Cook Hall houses the Department of Recreation Parks and Tourism. Cook Hall also houses the faculty for the Appalachian Studies program.