Fraternity and Sorority Life
The Radford University Fraternity and Sorority Life community is comprised of 22 general fraternities and sororities. The organizations fall under the governance of three different coordinating councils - Interfraternity Council (IFC), National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations (NALFO), National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), and the Panhellenic Council (PC).
Why Join a Fraternity or Sorority Organization?
- Academic Success and Support
- Leadership Experiences
- Lifelong Friendships
- Opportunities for Community Service and Philanthropy
- Personal Growth and Development
- Professional Networking
- The Interfraternity Council is the governing body for 9 men's fraternities on campus.
- The National Pan-Hellenic Council is the governing body for 7 Culturally based Greek Letter organizations on campus.
- The College Panhellenic Council is the governing body for 6 NPC sororities on campus.
Interfraternity Council Chapters
Alpha Chi Rho
Kappa Delta Rho
Phi Kappa Sigma
Phi Sigma Kappa
Pi Lambda Phi
Sigma Phi Epsilon
National Pan-Hellenic Council
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
Chi Upsilon Sigma Sorority Inc.
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc.
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc.
College Panhellenic Council
Alpha Sigma Alpha
Alpha Sigma Tau
Phi Sigma Sigma
Sigma Sigma Sigma
Zeta Tau Alpha
End of Semester Report and Rosters
Final spring rosters are due by May 10th at 5 pm. All chapters are expected to use the provide template in RUInvolved.
We have moved the reporting process for the Standards of Excellence process to End of Semester Reports. This allows chapters to present accomplishments in a more accurate timeline. End of Semester Reports are due by May 31st at 5 pm.
We will be updating our interest forms and posting those soon. Please note students who are interested in joining a Fraternity or Sorority must have a 2.5 Radford GPA.