Fraternity and Sorority Life
The Radford University Fraternity and Sorority Life community is comprised of 24 general fraternities and sororities. The organizations fall under the governance of three different coordinating councils - Interfraternity Council (IFC), National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations (NALFO), National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), and the Panhellenic Council (PC).
Why Join a Fraternity or Sorority Organization?
- Academic Success and Support
- Leadership Experiences
- Lifelong Friendships
- Opportunities for Community Service and Philanthropy
- Personal Growth and Development
- Professional Networking
Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Fraternity and Sorority Terminology
- The Interfraternity Council is the governing body for the 11 men's NIC fraternities on campus.
- The National Pan-Hellenic Council is the governing body for the 5 active chapters of the historically African-American sororities and fraternities on campus.
- The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for 6 NPC sororities on campus.
National Hazing Prevention Week September 24th - 28th Events
Keynote Address: Gravity is Broken - The Real Impact of Talking About Hazing with Steve Whitby, Monday 9/24 at 7:00 pm in the Preston Hall Bondurant Auditorium
HAZE Movie Screening and Facilitated Discussion, Tuesday 9/25 at 6:00 pm in the Bonnie Auditorium