Fraternity and Sorority Life
The Radford University Fraternity and Sorority Life community is comprised of 24 general fraternities and sororities. The organizations fall under the governance of three different coordinating councils - Interfraternity Council (IFC), National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations (NALFO), National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), and the Panhellenic Council (PC).
Why Join a Fraternity or Sorority Organization?
- Academic Success and Support
- Leadership Experiences
- Lifelong Friendships
- Opportunities for Community Service and Philanthropy
- Personal Growth and Development
- Professional Networking
Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Fraternity and Sorority Terminology
- The Interfraternity Council is the governing body for the 9 men's NIC fraternities on campus.
- The National Pan-Hellenic Council is the governing body for 7 Culturally based Greek Letter organizations on campus.
- The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for 6 NPC sororities on campus.
Are you looking for more information on Spring Recruitment or Intake? We are finalizing our recruitment dates for the Spring 2019 semester. You can let us know your interest in joining and sign up for the process here!
Standards of Excellence 2018
All chapters are required to submit their Standards of Excellence Packets for the 2018 calendar year. All packets will be submited through an on-line format that can be found here: RUInvolved SOE Form
Chapter packets are due by March 8, 2019. Chapter presentations will be scheduled for the week following Spring Break. Sign-up information will be posted here by February 15th.