Who we are
Radford University’s Office of University Relations provides the campus with news bureau, creative services, marketing and imaging support.
Our Top Priorities
- Support admissions marketing to achieve enrollment of qualified and engaged students
- Support advancement and alumni relations
- Promote faculty, staff, student and alumni achievements
- Share the university's expertise with the community and the Commonwealth
- Reinforce awareness of the university's quality, value and specific strengths
Radford University McConnell Library Reference/Instruction Librarian Jennifer Resor-Whicker has been named president of the Virginia Library Association (VLA).
The Radford University family once again exemplified the Highlander spirit through community service and civic engagement this week as they collected thousands of canned food items for underserved schoolchildren.
The Department of Sociology’s Alumni Day assists graduating seniors with the transition to the workforce or to graduate school on Oct. 18.
The Harvey Knowledge Center is located on the fourth floor of McConnell Library and is a combination of the Harvey Learning Center and the Warren P. Self Learning Assistance Resource Center (LARC), formerly located in Walker Hall.
To explore the perplexing challenges of substance use disorders, the Radford University School of Nursing will host a conference featuring a lineup of professionals representing federal, state, local and private perspectives on Oct. 27.