FRATERNITY AND SORORITY LIFE
The Radford University Fraternity and Sorority Life community is comprised of over 20 general fraternities and sororities. The organizations fall under the governance of four different coordinating councils - Interfraternity Council (IFC), Multicultural Greek Council (MGC), National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), and the Panhellenic Council (PC).
There are many benefits to joining a fraternity or sorority organization:
- Academic success and support
- Leadership experiences
- Lifelong friendships
- Opportunities for community service and philanthropy
- Personal growth and development
- Professional networking
Recruitment and Intake
Our community places a high value on scholarship and academic achievement and as such, requires that students have a minimum cumulative college GPA of a 2.5 and are enrolled as a full time student to be eligible to join any of our chapters.
IFC Recruitment: Information to come
NPHC and MGC Intake: For questions reguarding joining a culturally based fraternity or sorority please email email@example.com
- Panhellenic Preview: 1/23 5-7pm in MAC Courts. This event is open to anyone interested in learning more about Panhellenic Recruitment!
- Panhellenic Recruitment Registration Closes: 1/25 at 9pm