Each commencement ceremony will be live streamed! Be sure to know which ceremony your Highlander is participating in, then tune in, and watch it live.
We are as excited as you are about the upcoming commencement ceremonies and our ability to celebrate in person.
Here are some tips for your special day:
- Plan to arrive at line up location an hour before the ceremony.
- Your guests will go to the commencement site check in location. After their names are confirmed, they will enter the commencement site.
- You will be given a name card in line up.
- Masks are to be worn at all times but you may remove it as you cross the stage for your photos.
- Before getting to the stage, you will pick up a red portfolio and you will have this in your hand for photos.
- Your name will be called when you are at center stage and on camera.
- At center stage, you will turn to the audience and pause for a moment for a photo.
- There will be no hand shaking or hugs on the stage.
- You will then exit the stage and go to a backdrop for a posed second photo.
- And then return to your seat.
The photos will be available to you after the ceremony.
The ceremonies are being live streamed for those who cannot attend. Tune in at the ceremony start time to watch.
Please be reminded that all COVID precautions and guidelines are in place.
Congratulations and we look forward to celebrating with you!