College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Work Study Opportunities
The Student Employment Program at Radford University offers a valuable experience for students. Students work in the Department of Design up to twelve hours per week. Work study positions are offered to students who establish need through the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). However, positions are available to any student after the first week of classes, fall semester.
Work Study employment through the Department of Design gives students the opportunity to work directly with departmental faculty. In addition, students expand their skills in discipline specific areas that will strengthen their resume for their future careers.
Students who have established need through the results of the FAFSA are always given priority for any positions available.