College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Art Department at Radford University is characterized by flexibility of offerings. All studio areas are offered each semester, providing students with opportunities to explore a variety of interests and develop expertise in chosen media. Art majors may concentrate in studio art, graphic design, art history and museum studies, or art education.
Each year, graduating MFA students exhibit their best work. Work made for the MFA show expresses each student’s personal vision, goals, and advances in technique. The 2016 exhibition catalogue you see here opens with some examples of faculty work and then features highlights from the work of four students who completed their degree in the spring semester.
MFA Graduate Student News
Kevin Kwon had a work accepted into First Street Gallery’s 2016 MFA National Competition in NYC. His work was featured prominently in the gallery's PR efforts.
Current Art Events
Thursday Jun 29 - Friday Jul 21
All day @ RUAM Gallery DowntownA juried exhibition that showcases the best art in Southwest Virginia, sponsored by Radford University and the City of Radford. The juror for this year’s exhibition is Sue Steele Thomas, professor of art at Virginia Western Community College.