College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Fall Fashion Show
When: October 17, 2014 at 4 p.m.
Where: Bonnnie Hurlburt Student Center Auditorium
The Department of Design presents the annual Fall Fashion Show. The family weekend fashion show features original designs by Radford University students and faculty, with students modeling the garments. Admission is free.
Department of Design Senior Exhibition
Reception: March 19 at 1 p.m. at the Radford University Art Museum at the Covington Center. Admission is free.
- Radford University Art Museum at the Covington Center: March 13 – 19
- Radford University Art Museum Downtown: March 21 – 26
Radford University Department of Design graduating seniors exhibit their best works in this annual selection of work.
Fashion Fete Fundraising Dinner
When: March 19, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
Where: Covington Center for the Arts & Bondurant Auditorium
An evening with dinner and VIP tickets to the annual Fashion Fete Fashion Show to benefit the Department of Design's guest artists lecture series.
When: March 19, 2016 at 7:30 p.m.
Where: Bondurant Auditorium, Preston Hall
Tickets: $10 in advance, $15 at the door. For tickets, call 540-831-5386.
The Radford University Department of Design presents its Spring Fashion Show. Enjoy an evening of fashion created by Radford University fashion design majors. This show features senior collections and juried designs.