College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
What is Design Management?
Design Management blends design with business. Graduates are well equipped to become managers within design fields. Design managers learn to lead, create and maintain collaborative relationships among designers. In addition, students graduate with minors in Management and Entrepreneurship.
The Design Management Concentration provides provides students with a basic knowledge of business and administrative practices, functions, analytical problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Please see the Design Management progress sheet for required courses.