The Department of Interior Design & Fashion is a dynamic department where design reaches across multiple disciplines. We are currently ranked one of the top 10 programs for 2011 by Design Intelligence.
The core values of the Department are integral to all that we do. They are to be: Passionate, Excellent, Empowered, Engaged, Learned, Professional, Curious and Ethical.
Designing solutions for life.
Our Brand's Promise
Inspiring and empowering professionals to creatively lead change.
The mission of the Department of Interior Design and Fashion encompassed the "5-Es," and is to...
- Educate highly motivated, passionate, creative thinking individuals.
- Empower people to seek excellence and be perpetually curious.
- Engage minds through self-directed processes, active- and “hands-on” learning.
- Enrich experiences both academically and professionally.
- Enable graduates to obtain careers in top-level interior design or fashion industry firms.