College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Department of Design is housed in McGuffey Hall. This facility contains classrooms, apparel design studios, interior design studios, visual merchandising labs, project workrooms, a resource room, specialized labs for textiles, lighting, and computer-aided design and a library/conference room.
Interior Design and Fashion spaces in McGuffey Hall are open and light-filled, providing an understated neutral backdrop for the activities that take place within.