The Pre-major Advising Center provides academic advising for students who have not yet selected a major at Radford University. Learn more about Radford University's Pre-major Advising Center.
Students, you can schedule an advising appointment with your academic advisor onine using Starfish. Log in using your Radford University username and password.
How to Schedule Your Advising Appointment
- Go the MyRU Portal and click on the Blue Starfish icon
- Click "My Success Network", under connections, then click the blue arrow by your academic advisor's name and choose schedule
- On the "What Do You Need Help With" screen, choose First Advising Appointment
- Choose a time or click show more times to see additional availabilities
- After you choose your time, click continue and confirm
You will be notified via email that you have been scheduled for an appointment.
Dates & Deadlines
Spring 2019 Semester
- Jan. 22: Spring classes begin
- Jan. 28: Last day for students to add/drop classes
- Feb 5: Last day to withdraw with a full tuition refund
- March 9-17: Fall Break
- March 22: Mid-Semester grades due
- April 5: Last day to withdraw from one or more (but not all) classes with a grade of “W”
- April 19: Last day to withdraw from the University (all classes) with a grade of “W”
- May 3: Last day of classes
- May 6-9: Final Exams
- May 11: Commencement
- May 13: Grades due by 10 a.m.