Welcome to the Academic Success Center!
At the Radford University Academic Success Center (ASC) your academic achievement, engagement, and belonging as a member of the Highlander family are our priorities. The ASC faculty and staff strives to empower students to thrive through a variety of quality academic support services intended to maximize your personal and academic goals and to empower you to persist, achieve, and succeed.
At the ASC, we provide students with a welcoming environment to:
- work with academic advisors
- engage and connect with peers
- meet with faculty and graduate student mentors and coaches
- gather together for educational and social programming
Through meaningful interactions with faculty, staff, and peer advisors, mentors, and coaches, and connections to faculty, staff, peers, and resources throughout our campus community, you will be provided with every opportunity to determine and follow your pathway to success.
The ASC is located on the 3rd and 4th floors of Young Hall; we are open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. We look forward to supporting you throughout your journey at Radford University!
Spring/Summer registration is open! Check your registration time here.
Make an appointment with your advisor through Starfish ASAP!
- You will receive your registration PIN during your meeting.
- This is a great time to review your semester classes / goals.
- Have a question or are unsure about something? - please bring questions!
- Search "holds" in OneCampus to check for any potential holds that may prevent registration.
- Registration times are displayed in OneCampus (search Registration Status, choose Registration Status, and then choose Prepare for Registration link).
Registration information and a video guide can be found on the Office of the Registrar page!
Submit your FAFSA for Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 now at Studentaid.gov
Radford’s Academic Success Center, the Center for Career and Talent Development and many of the university’s faculty presented the REAL Experience on Oct. 4, an event in which representatives from more than 45 academic programs were on hand to talk with students about exploring academic programs and student-engagement opportunities as well as majors and minors within Radford’s new REAL Curriculum
Radford University announced the first faculty appointments to the Academic Leadership Fellows (AL Fellows) program on Sept. 3.
Two events in November will recognize the academic achievements of the newest members of the Radford family, the Class of 2024, while encouraging all Highlanders to continue their education at Radford University.