Welcome to the Academic Success Center!
At the Radford University Academic Success Center (ASC) your academic achievement, engagement, and belonging as a member of the Highlander family are our priorities. The ASC faculty and staff strives to empower students to thrive through a variety of quality academic support services intended to maximize their personal and academic goals and to empower them to persist, achieve, and succeed.
At the ASC, we provide students with a welcoming environment to:
- work with academic advisors
- engage and connect with peers
- meet with faculty and graduate student success mentors
- gather together for educational and social programming
Through meaningful interactions with faculty, staff, peer mentors, and resources throughout our campus community, students will be provided with every opportunity to determine and follow their unique pathway to success.
The ASC is located on the 3rd and 4th floors of Young Hall; we are open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. We look forward to supporting you throughout your journey at Radford University!
Summer Classes 2022
Summer classes have begun! With faster paced classes during the summer, stay ahead of assignments and readings by using your resources!
- Connect with the Harvey Knowledge Center to start a strong academic tutoring partnership!
- Looking for help with a paper you are writing? McConnell Library and our Writing Center have you covered!
- Reach out to your Academic Advisor anytime with your questions!
- New students starting in the Fall of 2022 will register for classes during QUEST this summer!
Submit your FAFSA for Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 now at Studentaid.gov
Radford’s Academic Success Center, the Center for Career and Talent Development and many of the university’s faculty presented the REAL Experience on Oct. 4, an event in which representatives from more than 45 academic programs were on hand to talk with students about exploring academic programs and student-engagement opportunities as well as majors and minors within Radford’s new REAL Curriculum
Radford University announced the first faculty appointments to the Academic Leadership Fellows (AL Fellows) program on Sept. 3.
Senior assistant director of major exploration Rachel Hall ’17 has received national recognition for her outstanding advising skills and unwavering devotion to student success.