Award for Administrative and Professional Excellence
The Award for Administrative and Professional Excellence recognizes administrative and professional faculty who have a record of distinguished leadership and/or superior service in their area(s) of professional activity within the university.
All Administrative and Professional Faculty, who have never received this award are eligible. Teaching faculty are not eligible for this award.
Nominees for this award should be classified as Administrative and Professional Faculty and have a record of distinguished leadership and/or superior service in their area(s) of professional activity within the university which may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- academic and/or professional advising
- distinguished execution of their assigned professional or administrative roles
- participation and leadership in university internal governance and management
- advisory roles with student organization and publications
- significant participation in special department, college or university programs
- student recruitment
- volunteer fund raising
- service to the student conduct board
- promotion of positive alumni relations
- service to external community that affects the university in a positive nature
Please fill out the secure Qualtrics nomination form below.