Who we are
Radford University’s Office of University Relations provides the campus with news bureau, creative services, marketing and imaging support.
Our Top Priorities
- Support admissions marketing to achieve enrollment of qualified and engaged students
- Support advancement and alumni relations
- Promote faculty, staff, student and alumni achievements
- Share the university's expertise with the community and the Commonwealth
- Reinforce awareness of the university's quality, value and specific strengths
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics inducted 23 new student members into Beta Gamma Sigma honor society in an April 25 ceremony at Kyle Hall.
Atlas Society founder and chief intellectual officer David Kelley delivered the keynote address April 18 at the College of Business and Economics COBE BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series Luncheon.
Radford University honored three individuals for their commitment to campus sustainability April 21 with the Keep’n It Green award.
Thanks to a special event hosted by the library, students facing the extra stress that goes along with approaching exams can find relief.
Students in Radford University Associate Professor Karen Power's Fire Ecology course got a fiery hands-on experience in the field this month.
Dr. Jack Barber, director of the Virginia Commissioner of the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (DBHDS), will keynote the “Working Together to Address Substance Abuse Issues” conference at the Roanoke Higher Education Center April 28.
At Radford University, Information Science and Systems (IS) major Erik Miller has found, perhaps, a new career calling.