College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Professor Feng judges Georgia art show
Professor Z. L. Feng recently judged the 2018 National Juried Show sponsored by the Southern Appalachian Artist Guild and the Blue Ridge Mountains Arts Association in Blue Ridge, Georgia. He awarded thirteen artists a total of $5000 in cash prizes, including a $1500 prize for Best in Show. The show was open to artists from across the United States working in two-dimensional or three-dimensional media. Artists from 21 states were accepted for entry, with 126 total works on display. The exhibit opened on October 6 and continues through November 10, 2018. Feng also conducted a two-day watercolor workshop and gave an evening art talk during his time in Georgia.
Feng also recently won a Bronze award from the Kentucky Watercolor Society for artwork currently on display in the Aqueous USA 2018 exhibit at the Actor’s Theatre in Louisville, Kentucky. His works will be on display in that exhibit through November 4, 2018.