College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News From Around The College
CVPA News From University Relations
The Radford University Art Museum recognizes the artistic accomplishments of Radford University faculty and staff, with the latest exhibition that features artwork by Lee Coburn, director of Creative and Marketing Services in the Office of University Relations.
MFA student Langley Anderson held the first solo student exhibition in the newly-named Andrew W. Ross Student Gallery in McConnell Library.
Library staff recently dedicated a wall space, located in the rear of the third floor of the library, to honor Assistant Professor Andrew Ross, who has been instrumental in turning the quaint study area into a prominent place for students to display their artwork.
Radford University President Brian O. Hemphill welcomed the university’s faculty for conversations during two Presidential Open Forums sessions in the Hulburt Student Center auditorium on Sept. 5 and 6.
Radford University’s National Association for Music Education (NAfME) chapter received a national Chapter of Excellence Recognition, one of five collegiate institutions to do so.