College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Office of Financial Aid located in Heth Hall, Room 169, is the clearing-house for information about a variety of different scholarships, both need-based and merit-based. In addition to the scholarships available through Financial Aid, each spring the Department of Design awards merit-based scholarships funded by the Arts Society.
Students who have already completed at least nine credit hours after declaring a major in the department, and who meet the minimal GPA requirements (at least 3.2 in the major and 2.8 overall) are eligible to apply for the Design Arts Society scholarship.