College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Our department is affiliated with the American College Dance Association (ACDA). The American College Dance Festival Association's primary focus is to support and promote the wealth of talent and creativity that is prominent throughout college and university dance departments. Radford University is represented in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Our department is nationally-accredited with the National Association of Schools of Dance (NASD). Founded in 1981, the National Association of Schools of Dance (NASD) is an organization of schools, conservatories, colleges, and universities with approximately 83 accredited institutional members. It establishes national standards for undergraduate and graduate degrees and other credentials for dance and dance-related disciplines, and provides assistance to institutions and individuals engaged in artistic, scholarly, educational, and other dance-related endeavors.