College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Students in the B.F.A. studio concentration have the option of choosing photography as their specialization. The program combines courses in the history and theory of photographic processes, technical training and development in the area of black-and-white (analog) photography, digital photography, alternative processes, and the opportunity to work in a technically sophisticated lighting studio. Students in the graphic design program generally take courses in photography to complement their other skills.
Graduate students concentrating in photography are encouraged to enter national competitions and work to develop professional-level portfolios. The graduate student organization in photography has instituted an annual, juried exhibition, soliciting entries from regional photographers, and inviting a professional photographer to serve as the judge.