College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Ambassadors & Learning Community
The College of Visual and Performing Arts is dedicated to creating collaborative, high-impact student opportunities. As part of this commitment we have two college-wide programs that students may apply to join.
For our new freshmen and transfer students, we have the Community of Artists living-learning community and for our continuing students (sophomores, juniors and seniors) we have our CVPA Ambassador program.
- Click here for more information about the CVPA Ambassadors
- Click here for more informtion about how to join the Community of Artists
- Click here for current Community of Artists member information