College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department Name
Are you ready for the challenge?
The Radford University Army ROTC program is one of the nation's largest partnership schools out of 717 across the nation.
We offer a four-year program consisting of a two-year basic course that is open to all students and a two-year advanced course which requires a committment to serve in the Army, National Guard or Reserves. This gives a student the opportunity to try out the ROTC before making a committment to serve in the Armed Foreces.
Radford University has one of the best nursing programs in the country and we are proud to partner with them in offering the opportunity to serve by completing the Army Nurse Cadet program.
Which program is right for you?