College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford University is one of 41 Partnership in Nursing Excellence (PNE) schools within Cadet Command, a recognized high-quality program.
Nursing majors who complete the first two years of Army ROTC, or complete the ROTC Basic Camp (CIET), can have their two-hour physical education/general education requirement waived. Upper-division nursing students who successfully complete the Nurse Summer Training Program also receive credit for a two-hour nursing elective.
Apply to one of the best nursing programs in the country and join the Army Nurse Cadets at Radford University! Be as involved in ROTC as you would like. Complete your regular course load (attend class, morning physical training sessions and a weekly lab) or you have the option to do the regular course load plus join the Ranger Challenge Team and/or the Color Guard.