College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Fall semester 2019 classes began at Radford University on Aug. 26.
Radford University’s renowned Counseling Psychology (Psy.D.) program received a Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) grant totaling $940,178 to improve the health of underserved communities by strengthening the health workforce and connecting skilled professionals to those communities.
Radford University Professor of English Rick Van Noy, Ph.D., will discuss his latest book, “Sudden Spring: Stories of Adaptation in a Climate-Changed South,” on the With Good Reason public radio program. The professor’s interview will air Aug. 10-16 on more than 100 stations across the United States. Programs are available as podcasts at withgoodreasonradio.org.
Greg Capps ’19 never thought he would attend college growing up. He ended up the top scholar for both economics and philosophy for the 2018-2019 academic year and is attending law school this fall.
Arielle Retting ’12 always knew she wanted to be a copy editor. Through ample opportunities while a student at Radford University, she made her dream a reality.