College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Radford University’s College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences honored alumni Nicole Robinson ’02 and Michael A. “Drew” Robinson ’01 for their gift to the college’s endowed scholarship fund, and awarded ESPN reporter and author Marty Smith ’98 with its 2023 Outstanding Alumni Award.
To offer Virginians better access to higher education, Radford University has introduced the Radford Tuition Promise, a program guaranteeing coverage of tuition costs for residents of the commonwealth with a household Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $100,000 or less.
Five Radford University students had the unique opportunity to travel to Lisbon, Portugal, to present their research on some of the world’s most perplexing, wicked problems to a distinguished group of researchers and academics at the 10th annual Responsible Management and Education conference.
Research and professional development opportunities at Radford University have pushed Leah Ellis’ skills and expertise to a higher level, she said, and the junior nutrition and dietetics major from Fredericksburg, Virginia, continues to reap rewards from her work.