College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
The Center for Police, Practice, Policy and Research officially opened at Radford University in early 2019. Under the guidance of co-directors, Rachel Santos, Ph.D., and Roberto Santos, Ph.D., the Center received another grant.
In a project spanning nearly six years, Professor of English Jolanta Wawrzycka, Ph.D., recently published a full translation of James Joyce’s book of poetry, “Chamber Music,” in the style of the original 1907 publication.
When Radford University Professor of History Matthew Oyos, Ph.D., published his book on Theodore Roosevelt’s influence on the modernization of America, he did not think it would land him a trip to Long Island to receive an award from the Theodore Roosevelt Association.
Radford University and Shelor Motor Mile collaborate to expand access to education and jobs in the New River Valley »
Through the generous support of Shelor Motor Mile, Inc., Radford University proudly announced a new program available to Highlander students seeking internships and employment in the New River Valley.
With the introduction of a new course on cybercrime, the Department of Criminal Justice is preparing students for modern applications in an ever-changing world.