College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Radford University and Shelor Motor Mile collaborate to expand access to education and jobs in the New River Valley »
Through the generous support of Shelor Motor Mile, Inc., Radford University proudly announced a new program available to Highlander students seeking internships and employment in the New River Valley.
With the introduction of a new course on cybercrime, the Department of Criminal Justice is preparing students for modern applications in an ever-changing world.
Today, Cord Hall ’04, J.D., fights for those without a voice and for those who need help the most. But, while a student at Radford University, he was not sure where his path would take him.
Two impactful College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences alumni were honored for their achievements in a special ceremony on October 25, 2019 as part of Homecoming Weekend celebrations.
Earlier this month, Visiting Assistant Professor of Political Science Iuliia Hoban, Ph.D., attended a symposium on preventing child soldiers in Oslo, Norway, and an International Studies Association conference in security studies in Denver, Colorado.