College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Radford University conferred degrees on 1,198 undergraduate and graduate students at commencement ceremonies May 5-6, 2023.
You’ve read stories like this before. The one where a high school student arrives at Radford University for a college visit, absorbs the beauty of campus, is greeted by friendly and helpful staff and finds mentors among the world-class faculty. Michaela Baker’s story has all the ingredients of those familiar Highlander journeys but with her own fresh twist on the narrative.
Every two weeks, Highlander Highlights shares with readers some of the extraordinary research happening on campus through the tireless work and curiosity of our students and faculty.
Radford University honored recipients of the 2022-2023 Dalton Eminent Scholar awards with a ceremony on April 7 at the Joseph P. Scartelli Atrium inside the Covington Center for Visual and Performing Arts.
Ideas for increasing internship opportunities and hands-on work experiences for Highlanders dominated the discussion when the president of the Virginia Business Higher Education Council (VBHEC) met with a group of Radford University students, educators and administrators on April 5.