College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
Radford University professors provided their expertise to a variety of media outlets.
Two criminal justice professors are using their significant experience working with police over the last two decades to implement Stratified Policing and evidence-based crime reduction as well as improve community engagement in local police departments and sheriff’s offices in Southwest Virginia.
Radford University will introduce in the fall 2018 semester the Highlander Research Rookies Program, an initiative designed to provide select freshmen and sophomores an opportunity to collaborate on research projects with the university’s faculty.
Radford University’s Counseling Psychology (Psy.D.) program, which has a focus on rural mental health, was named the best in the country for the 2017-18 academic year by an online publication.
In an encore presentation, Radford University Criminal Justice Professor Egan Green discusses a range of rural criminology topics on an episode of the NPR radio program “With Good Reason.”