College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- SMART Lab
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
Ms. Nancy Taylor
Nancy Taylor received an MA in English from Radford University and a BA from Charleston Southern University with a double major in English and Philosophy. She teaches composition, information literacy, and 19th and early 20th century British literature. In the English Department’s Graduate Teaching program, she mentors two new graduate assistants through their first year as student teachers—a part of her job that she finds especially rewarding as, together, they specialize in work with first year students.
Ms. Taylor produced and edited the textbook, UNIV100: Getting to Know You and RU, for eight years, and piloted the first living/learning communities at RU. You can find out more about her at Linkedin.
Though her primary focus is teaching and helping graduate students learn how to teach, she has also published numerous poems, essays, and photography.
Ms. Taylor was awarded the RU College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences honor for distinguished teaching in 2021.