College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Army ROTC
- Women's & Gender Studies
- School of Communication
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
- Prelaw Advising
- Department of English
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- SMART Lab
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
The diverse research backgrounds and teaching interests of faculty in the department permit a variety of courses to be offered every semester for undergraduate and graduate students alike.
To aid students in planning their academic schedules, the department maintains a complete list of all course offerings for undergraduate and graduate students. In addition, it maintains a course cycle list that indicates when during the year particular courses usally are offered.
For descriptions of individual courses, students should consult the appropriate course catalogs. The undergraduate catalog and graduate catalog are maintained by the university's Office of the Registrar.
To aid students in planning their academic schedules, the department also maintains a course cycle list that indicates when during the year particular courses usally are offered.