College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
- SMART Lab
- Interdisciplinary Humanities Research Lab
The diverse research backgrounds and teaching interests of faculty in the department permit a variety of courses to be offered every semester for undergraduate and graduate students alike.
To aid students in planning their academic schedules, the department maintains a complete list of all course offerings for undergraduate and graduate students. In addition, it maintains a course cycle list that indicates when during the year particular courses usally are offered.
For descriptions of individual courses, students should consult the appropriate course catalogs. The undergraduate catalog and graduate catalog are maintained by the university's Office of the Registrar.
To aid students in planning their academic schedules, the department also maintains a course cycle list that indicates when during the year particular courses usally are offered.