College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Department of Criminal Justice
- Army ROTC
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Department of History
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Prelaw Advising
- School of Communication
- Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Department of English
- Department of Political Science
- Women's & Gender Studies
- Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research
News and Events
Department of Criminal Justice News
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) celebrated 12 outstanding seniors with family, faculty and friends at the CHBS Graduation Reception on May 4.
Connections between concepts and theories discussed in class gave way to their application in a simulated emergency response scenario on April 19 and 24.
The Prelaw Society at Radford University hosted Shannon Dion, director of Virginia's Department of Criminal Justice Services, on April 19 in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences.
With protective gear on, 25 students participated in the final piece of the Fire and Arson Investigation class taught by adjunct instructor Todd Jones ’88 MS ’94 on April 10 in Lot Z at Radford University.
Media highlights student opportunities and professors' expertise.
On March 23, Jay Bienlien ’90 was promoted to Brigadier General.
As he crept through the night with nothing but a flashlight, Egan Green, professor of criminal justice, trod carefully – alligators were in the water around him. Suddenly, a splash was heard from a stick where his foot was headed. Except it wasn’t a stick. It was a gator.
Department of Criminal Justice Announcements